How to Start Your Own Transaction Coordinator Business
Everything you need to know to start your own Transaction Coordinator Business or work as one....
ARE YOU LOOKING TO START YOUR OWN BUSINESS OR WANT A JOB WHERE YOU CAN WORK FROM HOME?
IF THE ANSWER IS "YES!" THEN KEEP READING...
Starting your own Transaction Coordinator business may be just what you've been looking for.
Who is this course for?
- No experience, no problem! This course will teach you everything you need to know to run a successful Transaction Coordinator business. If you're a total newbie and have little to no knowledge about real estate but have the desire to learn then you're in the right place.
- Perhaps you already work as a virtual assistant and just want to broaden your horizons to be more marketable, build your portfolio, or specialize in a niche-real estate.
- Or maybe you've just always wanted to start your own business or start a new career.
- Maybe you want a flexible career or business where you can work from home.
- Are you already a Transaction Coordinator and work for an agent or brokerage but feel you could use more training or a different perspective on the "how to" of it all or need to learn the "how to" part of opening a TC business?
- Do you already work as a licensed agent but have a desire to transition from selling to the administrative area of real estate working more behind the scenes?
What You Will Learn:
How to Set Up Your Business
The Transaction Coordinator Process
Transaction Coordinator Management
Tasks You Need to Perform Depending on Which Side of the Transaction You're On (Buyer or Seller side)
Real Estate Terms You Need to Know
How to Get Clients
How to Onboard Clients
StartBuyers Side Steps
StartSellers Side (Listing Side)
StartSellers Side Steps
StartTimelines and Contingencies (0:50)
StartProperties with Home Owner's Associations (HOAs)
StartContract to Close